About The Position
Nano Dimension (Nasdaq: NNDM) is a leading electronics provider that is disrupting, reshaping, and defining the future of Additively Manufactured Electronics (AME), and is a pioneer in the electronics industry, offering a revolutionary one-of-a-kind product.
The company is in a stage of rapid growth; joining now will give you the unique opportunity to leave your mark on the future of electronics and lead significant impact. At Nano Dimension, you will have a chance to collaborate with exceptional professionals with a broad set of skills to redefine the way electronics are created.
Reporting to the Director of Global Marketing, the Additive Solutions Marketing Manager will play a leading role in the development and execution of Nano Dimension’s demand generation and account-based marketing programs. The Additive Solutions Marketing Manager will work cross-functionally to develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns, develop and manage a comprehensive content strategy, manage the tradeshow/event presence, and build awareness of the company within target audiences, while maintaining a focus on driving high-value demand in the global additive manufacturing business, including Additively Manufactured Electronics (AME), Precision micro-additive manufacturing, and ceramics and metal additive manufacturing.
- Develop deep subject matter expertise in the additive manufacturing ecosystem and issues that impact our business and the competitive landscape;
- Support the Nano Dimension demand generation strategy, working cross-functionally with various teams;
- Create and execute multi-channel demand programs that generate high-quality leads within target industries;
- Be data-driven and provide monthly reviews of campaign results and opportunities for optimization across KPI’s;
- Stay educated on industry-specific marketing trends to support positioning Nano Dimension as a leader;
- Leverage existing relationships and cultivate relationships with national business, industry, technology, and finance publications;
- Build targeted marketing campaigns within Nano Dimension marketing technology tools such as ABM platforms, Marketing Automation tools, LinkedIn, Google etc.;
- Work with SDR’s to maintain alignment throughout lead funnel stages, and drive higher conversion and pipeline;
- Manage paid media planning, timelines, budgets, trafficking, etc.
- Develop a full funnel content strategy to support comprehensive marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with Content/Creative team, Event team, Web team, and others to ensure seamless campaign performance throughout the prospect journey;
- Build automated communication workflows within the Nano Dimension Marketing Automation System to support consistent communication and lead engagement.
- Build and maintain high-value relationships with key stakeholders and subject matter experts within the business units, including Product Champions, Applications Engineers, Sales Managers, and more.
- You are relentless & optimistic, dedicated to thoroughness and attention to detail, and are passionate for additive manufacturing solutions
- You have 5+ years of experience working in a Marketing function
- Experience in Account-Based Marketing, Demand Generation, Content Development, and Marketing Automation
- Familiarity leveraging digital tools such as Salesforce, HubSpot, LinkedIn, Google, AMB Platforms, etc.
- Experience with media planning (Industry experience preferred)
- Experienced juggling multiple projects, and balancing priorities and internal resources
- Data-driven mindset, and the ability to extract key insights from marketing analytics
- You are collaborative, and able to work across the breadth of the organization to build and implement programs
- You have experience with budgeting, and managing cost-effective marketing programs
- You are mobile, flexible, ready to live on the internet with a willingness to take on any challenge, no matter how seemingly small, or impossibly difficult
- Strong organization and communication skills, ability to meet deadlines, and attention to detail
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the representation of Nano Dimension
- You have a great sense of humor
- You are able to travel occasionally
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the Netherlands from our Alkmaar office.