Nano Dimension Site and WCAG
Nano Dimension Accessibility Statement
The website was created and updated according to the provisions of the Israeli Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Law, 5758-1998 and the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, AA level.
The website follows the best-practice alternatives for both mobile and impaired users according to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and which are compatible with most browser accessibility modes.
Site accessibility methods
Our website offers the following adjustments:
- The site can be adjusted so that it can be manipulated with keys such as TAB and arrows
- The site allow keys to skip directly to the main areas of the site.
- Efforts have been made to add descriptions for pictures in ‘alt’ text for the visually impaired.
- Captcha verification can be performed by users using audio clues and commands.
- The site is designed with contrasting colors to facilitate reading for visually impaired people.
- The site will allow to increase and reduce the magnification without harming its desig by using the keys: Control + / –
- Audio in videos will be captioned by subtitles and textual description.
- Users may rely on audio in forms and to receive form errors.
- Additional information can be found here: https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/.
Experiencing any difficulties?
Our website is dynamic and is updated on a regular basis. Our website may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us, and may not be accessible. Despite our efforts and our best intentions, you may experience some difficulties with operating certain features in the website. Please contact us with any difficulties you may encounter, and we will do our outmost to find a solution.