Nano Dimension’s DragonFly Pro System Enables Design Freedom & Agile Workflows by Simultaneously 3D Printing Dielectric Polymer and Conductive Metal
NESS ZIONA, Israel, Sept. 26, 2018 - Nano Dimension Ltd., a leading additive electronics provider and winner of Productronica’s Innovation Award 2017, (Nasdaq, TASE: NNDM), will be demonstrating its groundbreaking precision additive manufacturing system electronica 2018, taking place November 13-16 at Messe München.
Nano Dimension’s DragonFly Pro platform enables simultaneous 3D printing of dielectrics and conductors to produce functional circuit prototypes quickly and securely in-house. Electronics professionals looking to improve prototyping and manufacturing workflows or create revolutionary new designs can experience the technology in Hall A1 Booth 110.
- Nano Dimension’s award-winning additive manufacturing platform, the DragonFly Pro, is transforming additive manufacturing and enables designers and engineers to 3D print conductors and polymers simultaneously to achieve in-house prototyping of functional electronics such as sensors, conductive geometries, antennas, molded interconnect devices, printed circuit boards and other innovative devices.
- The DragonFly Pro empowers companies to take control of their entire development cycle. The system enables virtually limitless design flexibility for a wide range of research and development, prototyping and custom manufacturing projects in industries spanning consumer electronics, medical devices, defense, aerospace, automotive, IoT and telecom.
- Simon Fried, Nano Dimension USA President, and Tim Sheehan, Nano Dimension VP of Sales, will be available for meetings and DragonFly Pro demos throughout the event. Learn how to integrate additive manufacturing of electronics with traditional manufacturing, how to prototype overnight, accelerate innovation, secure-IP and help transform your workflows in design, engineering and manufacturing.
- To schedule a meeting with Nano Dimension, contact email@example.com
- Download images of the DragonFly 3D Pro Printer by visiting the Nano Dimension Media Kit
- Check out the Video Gallery for B-roll footage and executive interviews
- Follow Nano Dimension on Twitter and Facebook, and connect on LinkedIn
About Nano Dimension
Nano Dimension (NASDAQ, TASE: NNDM) is a leading additive manufacturing technology company focused on precision 3D printed electronics that is disrupting, reshaping, and defining the future of how functional and connected products are made. With its unique additive manufacturing technologies, Nano Dimension targets the growing demand for electronic devices that require sophisticated features. Demand for circuitry, including PCBs, sensors and antennas - which are the heart of electronic devices - cover a diverse range of industries, including consumer electronics, medical devices, defense, aerospace, automotive, IoT and telecom. These sectors can all benefit greatly from Nano Dimension’s products and services for short-run manufacturing and rapid prototyping . For more information, please visit www.nano-di.com.
NANO DIMENSION INVESTOR RELATIONS
Miri Segal-Scharia, CEO, MS-IR LLC | 917-607-8654 | firstname.lastname@example.org
NANO DIMENSION PR CONTACT
Galit Beck, Public Relations Manager | 972-542539495 | email@example.com