Precision in every Dimension
Join Us for an Exclusive Event on 3D Printing of Ceramic & Micro Polymer Applications
The AM TechDay is a dynamic event that brings together industry experts, professionals, and enthusiasts to explore the latest trends and innovations. Through engaging presentations and users’ insights, attendees gain valuable insights into micro polymer applications as well as ceramic applications. The conference goes beyond presentations, fostering collaboration through discussions, Q&A sessions, and networking opportunities. Additionally, a virtual driving range experience adds a great, open environment for networking and exchanging ideas and opinion during the lunch break, creating a vibrant and memorable atmosphere. If the weather permits us, we will close out this happening at our rooftop bar.
We split this event into two parts: morning session for 3D ceramics printing & afternoon session for 3D micro polymer printing
You are welcome to participate in both or just one of them.
The conference aims to inspire attendees and facilitate meaningful connections within the additive manufacturing industry. Participants leave equipped with new knowledge, valuable perspectives, and potential collaborations. This event is a catalyst for innovation and growth in the field, pushing the boundaries of what is possible in micro polymer and ceramic printing.
We look forward to welcoming you and your team at this exciting event. Let’s come together to explore the limitless potential of additive manufacturing and drive innovation in our industry.
Date: September 7, 2023
Time: 9:00 – 17:00
Location: Nano Dimension, Taunusstrasse 21, 80807 München
- 09:00-09:30 Introduction Nano Dimension & Admatec Division
- 09:30-10:30 The World of Ceramics Printing: Technology & Applications
- 10:30-11:45 Coffee Break
- 10:45-11:45 Voices of Customers: Presentations of Use Cases by Customers
- 11:45-12:45 Lab Tour, Admaflex Demo, Q&A
- Lunch & Indoor Golf
- 13:45-14:00 Introduction Nano Dimension & Fabrica Division
- 14:00-15:00 The World of Micro Precision Additive Manufacturing: Technology & Applications
- 15:00-15:15 Coffee Break
- 15:15-16:15 Voices of Customers: Presentations of Use Cases by Customers
- 16:15-17:00 Lab Tour & Fabrica Demo, Q&A
- From 17:00: After-Work-Networking @ND Rooftop-Lounge