NESS ZIONA, Israel, January 10, 2017
- Nano Dimension’s DragonFly 2020 3D Printer for printed circuit boards (PCBs) promises to be a highlight of IPC APEX EXPO 2017, taking place February 11-16 in San Diego. At booth 1226, visitors will see the innovative printer that enables electronics manufacturers to print functional, multilayer circuit board prototypes in-house in a matter of hours – saving time, money and protecting intellectual property.
- New this year, the company will also be showcasing a wide range of print samples, including 10-layer PCBs with interconnects, blind vias, and through-holes.
- Nano Dimension will also be a featured presenter at IPC APEX EXPO 2017. Udi Zamwel, Product Manager, will present as part of the Printed Electronics technical session and panel on Tuesday, February 14, from 3:30-5:00pm.
- Nano Dimension’s 3D-printed electronics technology is a perfect fit for the show’s theme, “Turn Toward the Future.” The company is meeting an important need in the electronics industry for faster and more efficient innovation. Nano Dimension's unique products combine three advanced technologies: 3D inkjet, 3D software and nanomaterials.
- To schedule a meeting with Nano Dimension at the show, please contact email@example.com
- Download images of the DragonFly 2020 3D Printer by visiting the Nano Dimension Media Kit
- Check out the Video Gallery for B-roll footage and executive interviews
- Follow Nano Dimension on Twitter and Facebook, and connect on LinkedIn
About Nano Dimension Ltd.
Nano Dimension (NASDAQ, TASE: NNDM), founded in 2012, focuses on the development of advanced 3D printed electronics systems and additive manufacturing. Nano Dimension's unique products combine 3D inkjet, 3D software and nanomaterials. The company's primary products include the first 3D printer dedicated to printing multilayer PCBs (printed circuit boards), and advanced nanotechnology-based conductive and dielectric inks.
In addition to the trading of the company's American Depositary Shares on NASDAQ, the company's ordinary shares are also traded on the TASE in Israel. The Bank of New York Mellon serves as the depositary for Nano Dimension. http://www.nano-di.com/