Agile and flexible SMT solutions
Essemtec leads the industry in adaptive SMT pick-and-place robotics, equipment for both high-speed- and micro-dispensing, as well as an intelligent production storage and logistic systems. The combination of printed circuit board (PCB) placement accuracy, speed, and high-quality engineering makes our offerings unique.
Versatile High-Speed Dispensing Systems
Equipped with the most up-to-date and accurate technology, Essemtec dispensing products allow for easy programming and operation for a wide range of applications.
Optimized Component Monitoring
Fast and efficient solutions ensure the availability of the correct components at the right moment in your production line. The Essemtec material storage solutions provide a fully automatic component storage and retrieval system that saves valuable time.
Connective Lean Storage Solution
- Delivers strong ROI.
- Supplies the right material at the right time in the right location.
- Can be used as total automated SMD storage solution for small- to mid-size companies as well as automated material replenishment units for high- to super-high speed lines.
Multi-Talented Software at Your Fingertips
Falcon is ePlace software based on the “eez-technology” architecture and specifically designed for touch screen-based operation (SEMI standards).
SMD Equipment Operation Software
- The clearly-structured layout is identical on all screens and contains a large graphical section, combined with parameter and soft key areas.
- All elements are optimized for the use of 21”-wide touch screens.
- One software platform for all tasks
- Real-time information
- Online support
- Latest technology
- Integrates with existing ERP and MES platforms
Full Convection Reflow Ovens
Demands for modern ovens are not only in soldering and curing, but in zone regulation, storing of profiles and the extra-high air circulating volume for complex PCB. The RO-Ovens use full convection to heat PCBs homogenously.
Reliable Full Convection Reflow Ovens
- RO-Ovens use full convection to heat PCBs homogeneously
- 400 mm process width, integrated microprocessor for profile control and storage
- Optional flying thermocouples, temperature recording directly on the board level guarantee a flawless repeatability of soldering profiles.
- Combined process
- Lead-free process
- Controlled process
- Flexible process
- Secure process