Nano Dimension will present the advanced capabilities of the DragonFly 2020 Pro 3D Printer, which allows users to develop PCB prototypes faster than ever before
NESS ZIONA, Israel, September 19, 2017 - Nano Dimension Ltd., a leader in the field of 3D Printed Electronics (NASDAQ, TASE: NNDM), will be demonstrating the advanced capabilities of the new DragonFly 2020 Pro 3D Printer and nanotechnology-based conductive and dielectric materials at the TCT Show September 26-28 in Stand A49, Hall 3, N.E.C. Birmingham, UK. The DragonFly 2020 Pro 3D Printer enables companies involved in professional electronics to take control of their development cycles by 3D-printing their own circuit boards. This allows development teams to introduce agile hardware development processes and shorten the design and test cycles of multilayer PCBs, from months or weeks to days.
- Robert Even, Nano Dimension’s Materials Manager, will present Thursday, Sept. 28 at 14:00 on the Product Stage. His session will explore the challenges of 3D-printed electronics and discuss how this technology is disrupting, shaping and defining the future of how electronics are made.
- Nano Dimension will also demonstrate its DragonFly 2020 3D Printer for the first time in the UK. Visitors to Booth A.49 will see the world’s first 3D printer for professional PCB and electronics prototyping, as well as fully-functional 3D-printed circuits printed on the DragonFly.
- UK distributor Anglo Production Processes (APP) will be joining Nano Dimension at the booth. APP and Nano Dimension are collaborating to bring the revolutionary DragonFly 2020 3D Printer to the electronics industry in the UK and Ireland.
- Earlier this month, Nano Dimension announced the commercial availability of the DragonFly 2020 Pro 3D Printer. With this new end-to-end platform, many of the complexities and bottlenecks inherent in printed circuit board (PCB) prototyping are removed, allowing companies involved in developing electronics to take control of their development cycles and realize the benefits of fast, secure and cost-effective agile electronics hardware development.
- To schedule a meeting with Nano Dimension at the TCT Show, contact [email protected]
- Download images and see videos by visiting the Nano Dimension Media Kit
- Follow Nano Dimension on Twitter and Facebook, and connect on LinkedIn
About Nano Dimension Ltd.
Nano Dimension (TASE: NNDM, NASDAQ: NNDM) is a leading additive manufacturing technology company. Nano Dimension is disrupting, reshaping and defining the future of how electronics are made. With its unique 3D printing technologies, Nano Dimension is targeting the growing demand for electronic devices that require increasingly sophisticated features and rely on printed circuit boards (PCBs). Demand for circuitry, including PCBs - which are the heart of every electronic device - covers a diverse range of industries, including consumer electronics, medical devices, defense, aerospace, automotive, IoT and telecom. These sectors can all benefit greatly from Nano Dimension’s 3D printed electronics solutions for rapid prototyping and short-run manufacturing.
Candice Perodeau | [email protected] | 508-475-0025 x112